Our 8:30am service is now outdoors on the Youth House Lawn without livestream.
In case of weather, we will meet indoors for the service.
The 11:00am service will continue indoors as usual and will be livestreamed.
We are not requiring RSVPs for services.
There will be no Sunday School, Children’s Worship, or nursery available at this time.
Please read the policies below for additional information.
– Downloadable Vietnamese bulletin for Sunday, September 27.
See additional resources below for other videos, articles, and links!
Click the button below to let us know you were visiting with us!
Click the button below to access our online giving platform.
We have adjusted our procedure for delivering Care Meals at this time. Simply drop the meal off on the person’s porch and call or text them to let them know it’s there. And remember, if you are feeling sick, it’s best not to provide someone with a meal.
Go to www.TakeThemAMeal.com and locate the schedule by recipient’s last name and password.
– Ben & Alison Sheldon; birth of Mary Anna on 8/19
– David & Baillie Hoekman; birth of Gabriel Jayce on 9/8
– Ginger Owens; death of her husband, Rolland
1. Check on the elderly, single parents, and children in your neighborhood. Please contact our deacons if you think they might be able to assist with emerging needs.
Pray for nations that have been hit hard by the Coronavirus.
Pray for the welfare of our city, state, and national governments, as well as governments around the world who require great wisdom.
Pray as well for medical personnel who are on the front lines in this pandemic.
4. Remember your calling and take sensible precautions for the sake of our witness and the good of our neighbors.