Sunday, January 17:
8:30am – Sanctuary & Livestream
11:00am – Sanctuary
NO Evening Service
We are not requiring RSVPs for services.
In case of weather, we will meet indoors for the outdoor services.
The outdoor services will not be livestreamed.
There will be no Sunday School, Children’s Worship, or nursery available at this time.
See additional resources below for other videos, articles, and links!
Click the button below to let us know you were visiting with us!
Click the button below to access our online giving platform.
We have adjusted our procedure for delivering Care Meals at this time. Simply drop the meal off on the person’s porch and call or text them to let them know it’s there. And remember, if you are feeling sick, it’s best not to provide someone with a meal.
Go to www.TakeThemAMeal.com and locate the schedule by recipient’s last name and password.
– Ginger Owens; death of her husband, Rolland
– Andy & Marci Belval; Marci undergoing chemotherapy
CLICK HERE (their calendar is not on Take Them A Meal)
– Greg & Mary Jane Meyer; birth of Henley Frances
1. Check on the elderly, single parents, and children in your neighborhood. Please contact our deacons if you think they might be able to assist with emerging needs.
Pray for nations that have been hit hard by the Coronavirus.
Pray for the welfare of our city, state, and national governments, as well as governments around the world who require great wisdom.
Pray as well for medical personnel who are on the front lines in this pandemic.
4. Remember your calling and take sensible precautions for the sake of our witness and the good of our neighbors.